– Setting up and clarifying what you want
– Managing the first meeting.
– Establishing rapport.
– Agreeing on boundaries and exploring the client’s expectations.
– Exploring client’s reasons for pursuing life coaching.
– Maintaining contact.
– Create an action plan that is realistic and practical.
– The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step – what is that step?
– Defining the milestones to help you check you’re on track.
– Sustaining Motivation
– Maintaining a momentum of change.
– Reviewing progress, celebrate milestones and redefining goals where necessary.
– Cycle through Phase 2 where necessary.
– Winding Up
– Activities leading to the end of the process.
– The final session.
Life coaching is a problem focused and goal oriented process that will help you clarify what you want and determine the steps you need to take to get it. Very often, even when we know what we want we find ourselves unable to sustain our motivation.
Besides being a skilled coach, I am a counselor and mentor in a few other specialized science and engineering fields. Hire me if you want to understand what your true potential is and how you can achieve it – and not just in your career, but in all areas of life that are important to you. My role is to help you client climb your own mountain and my goal is to support you in the initial stages of the process and to give you the tools to do it onyour own once you are on track.
Are there difficult decisions or changes you need to make in your life, family, relationships or career? Do you need to increase your self-esteem, confidence or motivation to do things or overcome negative thinking pattern? Do you desire a more peaceful, stress-free and positive life? Then the time to act is now.